Access Symposium On-Demand Content
There are two ways to access Symposium content: the virtual platform and the mobile app.
Symposium registrants can now view more than 200 on-demand presentation recordings and engage with authors via the virtual platform and the mobile app.
Participants can also:
- Plan your Meeting Program: See a timeline of upcoming sessions and customize your itinerary.
- Connect with Participants: Email or chat with any of the more than 450 attendees.
- Experience the Exhibit Hall: See all 26 of our Symposium sponsors and exhibitors and view virtual booths.
The Virtual Platform
This platform is intended to be accessed via desktop and works best in Chrome. It is most helpful for use before the live event and for all virtual attendees. To access the virtual platform, you will need a personalized link found in a recent email with the subject line “ACCESS INFO.”
Don’t miss these important platform features:
- Hear from the Symposium President: Elisa Konofagou, PhD, Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University, has recorded a welcome message for all attendees.
- “Know Before you Go Platform Tutorial” video: This 5-minute video is available in the “lobby,” and there are other helpful answers listed under the “Support FAQ” tab.
The Mobile App
The mobile app is best suited for use by participants at the live event. However, make sure to download it now and sign in using the email address you used to register.
To download the app, click the buttons below or search “FUS 2022” in your app store.
The virtual platform and the mobile app are only accessible to Symposium registrants. Click here to register now for in-person or virtual attendance.