As we prepare for a hybrid meeting, many of our presentations will be prerecorded. Below you will find resources that will help streamline this process. We extend our thanks to all participants on their flexibility and help in making Symposium 2022 a success.
Please feel free to use the official Symposium 2022 Microsoft PowerPoint template for your presentation.
Please feel free to use one of the Zoom backgrounds below for your recorded presentation.
Click the image to download the file via Dropbox.
Virtual Background Best Practices
- If you choose one of the backgrounds above, please ensure that your screen is not mirrored in the Zoom settings so that the logo type is readable.
- Select a very bright and distinct color as a backdrop, such as a green or blue screen. Alternatively, choose a blank wall or curtain that is mono-colored.
- Do not wear clothing that is the same color as your chosen backdrop.
- Use a high-quality camera (at least 720p).
- Make sure you and the backdrop are well lit
- This checklist document outlines best practices for attire and room setup for recording zoom presentations.
Abstract Presenter Recording Instructions
This document will help you with preparing, recording, and submitting your prerecorded presentation.
Share on Social Media
Help us promote the Symposium on social media with the images below. And don’t forget to use our Symposium hashtag! #FUSF2022
Sized for Twitter
Sized for Facebook & LinkedIn
Sized for Instagram