Oral Presenter Instructions
Congratulations on your acceptance to present an oral presentation at the 7th International Symposium on Focused Ultrasound 2020 to be held virtually November 9-13, 2020.
Presentation recordings were due on 16 October 2020. No further recordings will be accepted.
The event platform launched with posters and pre-recorded oral presentations on 2 November 2020.
In preparation for your session:
- If you were not able to join a live orientation session, watch a recorded version of the platform orientation here.
- Choose solid colors and avoid busy prints for clothing. If you are using a virtual background, do not wear green, red or white for your session.
- If you wish, you are welcome to download and use a blue virtual background with the symposium logo.
- Make sure to restart your device well in advance of the session to ensure that all updates, etc., have run before session time.
- Make sure to turn off all notifications.
Before the session starts, the tech producer will:
- Ask you to turn your mic and camera on
- Verify your background and your mic sound
- Give reminders for the session about the structure and end time
- Verify that you have Zoom chat open and can see it
IMPORTANT: At any time, once you are in the Zoom Meeting and you encounter technical difficulties, please chat directly with your tech producer to help you troubleshoot.
In order to review any event content or participate in the live event, you must register. Event registration is complimentary: