Symposium 2022 is just around the corner, and registrations are climbing. We are excited to be in-person for the first time since 2018, and we look forward to the chance to meet and collaborate with colleagues from around the world. See below for highlights and important updates.
The 2022 meeting will be slightly abbreviated. The Symposium will now close at 6:15pm on Thursday, October 27.
Updated Program Now Available
Our team has been hard at work curating the expert panel discussions and special lectures for the meeting. We’ve released an updated program with topics to be addressed each day.
See the program >
We encourage everyone to join us in person in Bethesda, Maryland, this October. However, we are mindful of the everchanging COVID-19 situation and are offering a virtual attendance option as well. There are additional discounts for students.
Register now >
There are two segments to this year’s Symposium:
- The live event consists of 25+ moderated expert panel discussions, keynote speakers, and special lectures. See the program >
- More than 200 pre-recorded scientific presentations will be accessible up to one week prior to the live event with the opportunity to interact virtually with the presenter. See the scientific categories that will be represented >
In addition to the scientific presentations, don’t miss these other Symposium events:
- Sunday, October 23: Welcome reception and awards ceremony
- Monday, October 24: Panel discussion on advocacy
- Tuesday, October 25: Kranion users group luncheon
- Wednesday, October 26: Women in Focused Ultrasound luncheon
- Thursday, October 27: Young Investigator Award recipient presentations and luncheon
- Monday-Wednesday: Evening receptions to facilitate networking